“Meet the women who will shape the next decade” https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-meet-the-women-who-will-shape-the-next-decade-142514501711
In March, ChangeNOW is launching the Women for Change campaign, an initiative that aims to unite and recognize the ecosystem of women who are changing the world.
This campaign will showcase the work of women of action who are most likely to shape the next decade and challenge the established order by proposing new resilient models through their daily actions.
As a highlight of this campaign, ChangeNOW is joining forces with Cartier Women’s Initiative to put the spotlight on women during an exclusive Live Talk. Discover 11 inspiring women sharing a strong ambition for the world of today and tomorrow.
Join us on Wednesday, March 3rd, at 5 pm CET for this one-hour shot of action and inspiration with worldwide changemakers!
- Hindou Oumarou Ibrahim, Geographer and Coordinator of the AFPAT
- Jean Guo, CEO of Konexio
- Clover Hogan, Activist and CEO of Force of Nature
- Dr. Anino Emuwa, Founder and Managing Director of Avandis Consulting, Cartier Women’s Initiative Coach
- Dora Palfi, CEO of imagiLabs, 2020 Cartier Women’s Initiative Fellow
- Manka Angwafo, Founder and Managing Director at Grassland Cameroon, 2019 Cartier Women’s Initiative Fellow
- Rasha Rady, Co-founder & COO of Chefaa, 2020 Cartier Women’s Initiative Fellow
- Sofie Blakstad, CEO hiveonline, 2020 Cartier Women’s Initiative Fellow
- Adriana Luna Díaz, co-founder of Tierra de Monte, 2020 Cartier Women’s Initiative Fellow
- Nadia Gamal El Din, Founder & CEO, Rahet Bally, 2020 Cartier Women’s Initiative Fellow
- And more to be revealed
About Cartier Women’s Initiative
Cartier Women’s Initiative is a global program that aims to support women entrepreneurs leading early-stage, impact-driven businesses. For each edition, the program selects 24 fellows from around the world and provide them with financial, social, and human capital support to further develop their businesses and leadership potential. Since 2006, the initiative has supported over 200 women impact entrepreneurs from more than 60 countries.