MASTER CLASSES in LEADERSHIP IN NEW NORMAL
The coronavirus pandemic requires business leaders to address the immediate crisis while simultaneously preparing for a transformed future.
Five imperatives are key in that respect: combat COVID-19, Shape the future, Win the new customer, Accelerate Digital, Transform to thrive.
In this series of BCG/IAAF masterclasses, we propose a reflection on what leadership is needed to raise to these challenges. As leaders, you will be given opportunities to hear outside-in perspectives as well as to internalize some of them through collective practice.
To bring additional insights, we invite INSEAD Alumni in France to respond to a short survey on leadership.
A panel of seasoned leaders will offer their perspectives on these questions, with Fanny Potier-Koninckx (MBA’01D) as moderator:
Masterclass# 1 At the essence: leaders in relationship with the world
📅 November 10th 2020 (8:30am)
– Marie Humblot-Ferrero, Managing Director and Partner, BCG
– Guillaume Charlin, Head of BCG France
– Xavier Fontanet, former CEO of Essilor
Masterclass#2 Deep inside: leaders in relationship with themselves and their teams
📅 December 17th 2020 (8:30pm)
– Jean-Michel Caye, Managing Director and Senior Partner, BCG
– Vinciane Beauchene, Managing Direction and Partner, BCG
– Business invitee to be confirmed shortly