November 18 and 19
The Women’s Forum Global Meeting is a culmination of our work throughout year, following the success of our recent G7 Virtual Meeting in May and the In Her Words chat series with the New York Times, featuring guests like Melinda Gates, Kristalina Georgieva, Chelsea Clinton, Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Madeline Albright and many more. At our first virtual Global Meeting this year, we aim to bring together an audience of more than 25,000 leaders, established and emerging trailblazers, and women and men from various sectors and corners of the world. Through cutting-edge discussions and inspiring speakers, we will explore what it means to build back better and reshape the world together.
Registration provides full access to our online platform where we will hold all virtual sessions. All sessions will be interactive, with a Q&A and chat function as well as a polling function to interact directly with speakers and moderators. Our Networking Space provides features to connect with our partner organizations and other delegates with shared interests via our networking algorithm which will suggest contacts to you. You may message other delegates and set up meetings via phone or video conference on our platform, or even in person if you are based in the same city. Our Business Meetings feature will allow you to directly interact with our partners. The networking space is already active, and will remain live after the event.
We invite you to refer to the homepage of our event website, where you can learn more about the themes to be covered at the Meeting. Please also find the draft event programme on our website and attached to this email for your convenience.
As a member of 2GAP, the Women’s Forum is happy to extend to you a reduced 2GAP network rate of 100 EUR (+20% VAT) for attendance over the 2 days.
– To register, please complete this short registration form
– Click on the ‘+’ to add 1 ticket to your order, and add the following discount code to the field provided: WFGM202GAP
– After applying the code, the discount will appear and you can proceed through the other registration & payment steps
– Upon submitting the form and payment, you will receive a confirmation email instructing you to validate your Women’s Forum account. Click on the button in the email, and please enter your email address and choose a password.
– Our platform will allow you to virtually network, plan business meetings, attend interactive sessions, and more. Please also find the website platform link here.
– Further details and digital features will be made available on the platform and via email notification as the Meeting approaches!– Please reach out to the Women’s Forum at [email protected] with any questions.