The IWiB helps align alumni activity on a global level. We share best practices to develop local WiB clubs throughout the world, for all alumni, to further develop our amazing INSEAD community. WiB leadership organises local and global events to promote issues relevant to gender equity, career and personal advancement and lifelong learning for men and women.
We will populate the Club calendar as often as possible so you can attend a local event. Please send your updates to [email protected].
Upcoming Events include:
- Global IWiB gatherings throughout the local regions
- IWiB Afternoon Tea preceding the INSEAD Alumni Forum Europe in London, 23 March 2023
- International Women’s Day, Online workshop with Eric Luis, Uhlmann, Professor Professor of Organisational Behaviour at INSEAD on Sexual Harassment, Tuesday, 14 March 2023
- Joint INDEVOR / iWIB webinar, Riding the energy transition on 13 June 2022
- Joint IWiB / Loyal VC webinar, Investing In Women, As An Angel Or Through A VC Fund on 15 June 2022
- IWiB events at INSEAD IAA Alumni Forums
New York City MAR 2022 – in person!
- The “Leading Together” initiative, developing conferences to promote balanced leadership.
Portugal 2019, and in development for New York City and other regions in 2021
Contact your ExCo members for ideas that have proven successful in the past.