The IWiB helps align alumni activity on a global level. We share best practices to develop local WiB clubs throughout the world, for all alumni, to further develop our amazing INSEAD community. WiB leadership organises local and global events to promote issues relevant to gender equity, career and personal advancement and lifelong learning for men and women.
We will populate the Club calendar as often as possible so you can attend a local event. Please send your updates to [email protected]
Former and Upcoming Events include:
- Global IWiB gatherings throughout the local regions
- IWiB events at INSEAD IAA Alumni Forums
New York City MAR 2022 – in person!
- The IWiB US quarterly Women’s Dinners turned Table for 8 have been one of the landmark events of the IWiB club in NY. Once a quarter, women of all classes come together around dinner and drinks in the home of an INSEAD host. (Ladies only – Partners Welcome).
- Investing in Women, The NY/Tri-State annual International Women’s Day Keynote Events take place in March of each year. This kicked off as the iw50 celebration in November 2017 to honor 50 years of women at INSEAD.
- The “Leading Together” initiative, developing conferences to promote balanced leadership.
Portugal 2019, and in development for New York City and other regions in 2021
Contact your ExCo members for ideas that have proven successful in the past.
| || |