Some of our key events include visits to several distinguished companies within Finland, allowing an opportunity to learn, challenge and connect with their executives. We also get together in a more casual setting for alumni drinks after work, annual Vappu and INSEAD day celebrations, among others.
The Events calendar is constantly updated with new events that we plan over the year, so please watch out for those in the days and months ahead. We look forward to seeing you in many of those events. Few of these events have limited guests only, so please sign up in advance to book your spot.
We are finally heading towards normal. The events we planned for 2022 in the autumn were put on hold because of the Omicron variant and re-established COVID-19 restrictions for restaurants and public gatherings.
Planned alumni activities for Spring/Summer 2022
- Annual General Meeting on Thursday April 21st. It will be organised as virtual event the same way as last year. There will be separate email invitation to the AGM.All members of INSEAD alumni in Finland are invited to join the meeting and discussion. However, only alumni association members have voting rights in the meeting.
- Vappu – May day meeting point in Ullanlinnanmäki with champagne.
- INSEAD NAA Finland 25 years anniversary celebration in ravintola Lasipalatsi on Friday June 3rd. Informal dinner event with highlights on out 25-year history. Alumni association will cover cost of menu, drinks on own cost
- INSEAD NAA Norway invites again our alumni to participate the IN-BOARD Nordic Academy 2022 in Oslo. Applications are due by June 30th
- Support for Ukraine. In response to our Alumni needs in Ukraine, our association will has joined an effort led by the French alumni association to match INSEAD hosts across Europe for INSEAD Alumni, or people referred by INSEAD Alumni, seeking temporary housing outside Ukraine. If you’re willing to host people from the INSEAD community in Ukraine (or people referred by INSEAD Alumni) at your main place of residence or at a vacation home, please fill in this host form
- Speakers event on topic – Energy policy challenges after war in Ukraine, with guest speaker from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment. (to be confirmed, May/June)
Separate email invitation will be sent for all events.
Alumni Association Executive Committee wishes you all wonderful spring and sunny summer and hope to see you all in our forthcoming alumni events.
List of 2021 events organized or promoted by INSEAD Alumni Association:
- Mar, INSEAD Workshop on Venture Capital, Business Angels, and Startups
- Apr 23-24th, INSEAD Alumni Forum Europe
- Apr 26th, INSEAD Directors Forum
- May 27th, NAA Finland Annual General Meeting
- May 28th, Value Beyond the Deal – a different perspective on M&A
- Jul 1st, Purpose or Profit in Post COVID times: will Business for Good thrive or survive?
- Aug 24th, Lifelong Learning as a driver for a Sustainable Future
- Aug 27th, IN-BOARD NORDIC ACADEMY 2021 (organised by NAA Norway)
- Sep 17th, Alumni Ball in co-operation with Harvard, IMD, London Business School and London School of Economics alumni clubs
- Oct 29th, Leading Transformation in an Age of Disruption
For a lists of other events organized and promoted by INSEAD please click here
Events are open to INSEAD students, faculty, staff and INSEAD Alumni Association members. Guest-tickets is a membership benefit, allowing members to bring colleagues and partners to selected events.View Accessible Version