Membership of INSEAD Alumni Association is open to all INSEAD alumni. Subscriptions run on a calendar year from January to December. Are you interested in joining this very active community and benefit from the extensive network? Do reach out to Odette Hooft Graafland to find out more.
Click here to download the Membership Form.
Become a member now and enjoy these benefits:
• INSEAD Alumni resources: Access to Business Source Alumni, which provides over 3000 journals & magazines, most of them full-text. Additional sources include country economic reports, industry reports and company profiles. You also have borrowing privileges for books which you can request from wherever you are, with only shipping costs to pay. Go to the Library’s services pages for alumni for more details.
• Over 60% discount for participation in INSEAD LiVE Webinar Series (organised by Executive Education)
Already a member?
For those of you who are already a member: Direct Debit payments will be collected on approx. January 20.
Are you wondering why we still think you work at your previous employer or keep on sending e-mails to the wrong address? It might have to do with your data. You are in control of your own credentials so if you want to have something changed, you can follow this instruction:
Click the logo to go to my.insead.edu
* Your username is: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Your password is: the one currently used for MyINSEAD
* If you know your credentials and want to update your password you can visit this on line tool: https://ichange.insead.edu
* If you know your username but not your password you can visit this online tool: : https://iforgot.insead.edu
* If you do not know your credentials please contact the 24/7 service desk at 5555-ITservicedesk@insead.edu
For any technical support please contact: