The INSEAD Women in Business Global Club (IWiB) is collecting stories and having conversations with women in business to inspire, inform and connect women and men who want to succeed in their careers and in life.
Check out the IWiB Global Club podcast HERE.
- Success is enjoying a lifestyle compatible with having a family – INSEAD alumna Aoiffin Devitt
- The advantage of being a woman in finance – Wharton alumna Katie Stitch
- The journey to social impact investing- INSEAD alumna Karen Hitschke
- Put yourself in a culture where you are going to succeed – HBS alumna Alexandra Jarislowsky
- Radical Candor author on how to interrupt & get sh*t done- HBS alumna Kim Scott
- The story of the IWiB Global Club with Co-Founder & INSEAD alumna Sophie Bertin, Liana & Chris
- It’s about the people that surround you – Oprah Winfrey alumna & advertising star Kathy Kayse
- How to become an Angel Investor & do what you love – Columbia Business School alum Angela Lee
- The value of a Personal Board – 6 ambitious women share their story of a women’s Mastermind group
- The value of a Sponsor – INSEAD alum Ripa Rashid
Our favorite wrap up question is What would you advise your 25ish year old self? With age and experience come wisdom…. and the confidence essential for success that our younger selves may have struggled to find.
With IWiB ExCo members Chris Thorpe, Founder, Brick Investment Partners and Liana Slater, Growth Executive & Co-Founder, INSEAD WiB Global Club. Music by Patrick Prouty.