The conference will take place virtually on Friday, November 13, and will include a keynote speech, fireside chat and breakout sessions for panels and workshops. Tickets also include interactive networking opportunities, giveaways, gift bags and a cocktail making class.
• Jamie Kern Lima (‘04) | Co-Founder & CEO | IT COSMETICS
• Sukhinder Sigh Cassidy | Founder & Chairman | THEBOARDLIST
• Michelle Peluso | SVP Digital Sales & CMO | IBM
• Shazi Visram | Founder & CEO | HEALTHYNEST
• and many more from Spotify, Carta, Ellevest, MGM Motion Picture Group, Wander Beauty & others
This year’s theme is Going Further, Together, through which we will focus on how women can come together to help each other go further, succeed and thrive.
The conference will be hosted through Whova (whova.com – an event management app & website), integrated with Zoom. The app will contain all the information for the conference, the panels, and speaker and attendee profiles. Once you register, the Conference Team will upload your profile information to Whova and you will receive an email to download the app and access the platform. From there, you will receive updated information on the full agenda, conference logistics and more.
Learn more about the conference at https://www.cbswomen.org/conference