Subscriptions run on a calendar year from January to December – become a member for 2022 today and receive the remainder of the year included in the price!
£60 – Join now for 2022 by Direct Debit
Set up a direct debit subscription online for 2022 to become a member today. You will be charged £60 on completion of the form for your membership subscription which runs until 31/12/2022. Repeat membership fees of £60 will be charged each January (from 2023) until you cancel your direct debit with us.
£80 – Join by Credit or Debit Card
Join by credit or debit card online via MyINSEAD for membership until 31/12/2022.
Benefits of membership
- Privileged access to INSEAD Alumni Association UK’s in-person and digital events throughout the year
- Exclusive access to member-only events
- Bring colleagues and family to selected events
- Priority access to online event recordings
- INSEAD Alumni Association UK is now included on the HMRC list for Professional Bodies / Learned Societies. This makes your annual membership fee a tax deductible expense
- 30% discount on INSEAD Lifelong Learning Pop-up Programmes: one or two days long, faculty-led and designed exclusively for alumni
- 30% discount on INSEAD’s Executive Education Open Programmes
- 40% discount on INSEAD’s Executive Education Online Programmes
- Access to a multitude of INSEAD Career Development Services, including two free Career Coaching sessions and a dedicated online Career Development website to aid alumni at different stages in their career. See the brochure here
- Free access to INSEAD’s database Business Source Alumni (BSA) – with content from over 3,000 magazines and academic journals, including BusinessWeek, Fortune, Newsweek, The Economist, and Journal of Management, as well as country economic reports, industry reports, company profiles and more. A guide on how to access BSA can be found here.
- Access to National Alumni Association events in 48 other countries when travelling abroad, as well as Global Club events. Information about other National Alumni Associations and Global Clubs can be found here