Notice is hereby given that electronic voting will be conducted for 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) from 9 to 26 February 2021 – 9.00 am.
Please find the 2020 Annual Report inclusive of the proposed 2020 AGM minutes (pages 21-22) and Financial Reports (pages 18-20) relating to The INSEAD Club of Singapore (INSEAD Alumni Association Singapore).
Members will receive an email from Brad Fraser [email protected] with the subject: INSEAD Alumni Association Singapore Annual General Meeting 2021 – Voting. Do check your SPAM folder if you have not received this email.
We require your participation to vote on 3 motions:
1. Vote on the proposed 2020 AGM minutes (pages 21-22) and
2. Vote on the 2020 Financial Reports (pages 18-20) of the 2020 Annual Report
3. Vote to elect the following:
- New Board Members at 2021 AGM:
- President: Jaz Athenia Chua TIEMBA’16Jan
- Secretary: Bradley Fraser MAP’18Apr
- Board Member (Diversity and Inclusion): Boby Johnson EMBA’16Dec
- Board Member (Lifelong Learning and Career Development): Abdullah (Apo) Ozkececi MCCC’19Dec-S
- Board Member (Mentorship): Brenny Wang TIEMBA’20Jan
- Re-Election for a second term for:
- Board Member (Marketing and Communications): Jean-Francois Legourd MBA’12D
We thank the following members for their contributions:
Retiring in 2021
- Board Member for 8 years and President for 4 years Cintia Tavella MBA’07D, IDP-C’20Jun.
- Honorary Auditor Jisun Min MBA’11D after volunteering for full 3 years term.
Joining in 2021
- Honorary Auditor Thomas Friis-Hansen MBA’99J
PRESIDENT SELECTION AND TRANSITION
Cintia’s second term finishes at our 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 26th Feb 2021. We thank her for her 8 years tenure dedicated to the Alumni Association of Singapore and her 4 years tenure as President. She has contributed significantly to the community in Singapore. Cintia has significantly grown engagement and membership within the INSEAD Alumni community. She has also expanded the team of volunteers and supported the launch of a number of clubs in Singapore, including the first club in the Alumni Community across the world for RLCG (Retail Luxury and Consumer Goods), OUTsead (LGBTQIA+). She is also responsible for publishing and launching “The Corporate Governance Journey for Alumni Associations – Corporate Governance Handbook 2019”, and numerous other achievements.
The President selection process kicked off in Oct 2019. The Alumni Association Executive Committee unanimously voted for Jaz Chua (TIEMBA’16Jan) to assume the role of the next president. Jaz served with the Women in Business club where she organized activities for International Women’s Day and Global INSEAD Day. Subsequently, she served as the Secretary of the Alumni Association of Singapore for over 4 years and Vice-President elect for the last 8 months. She has also successfully led our Career Development & Lifelong Learning initiatives for the past year.