Missed our sold out Career Development and Lifelong Learning Series event with Avalyn Lim TIEMBA14’J and Abel van Staveren EMBA’08D “A Portfolio Career – is that something for me?” in May 2019?
Here is your chance to not miss it again. INSEAD Lifelong Learning is organising a Webinar on the topic, which is free of charge for NAA members.
Not yet a member? Sign up here today to enjoy the following benefits:
Benefits of membership include:
- Discounted or exclusive access to a wide range of alumni events (click here for our full calendar of events):
- Business speaker events
- Roundtable lunch/dinner events
- Career Development Series
- Lifelong Learning Series
- Professors Lecture Series
- Social/networking events
- Access to INSEAD-organised events as well as DUAL (Distinguished Universities Alumni League)-organised events
- Reciprocal membership benefits with other INSEAD National Alumni Associations around the world
- Substantial discounts for INSEAD’s Lifelong Learning initiatives for alumni i.e. a 30% discount on Executive Education programmes, 40% on open online programmes, 50% on alumni pop-up programmes and free access to webinars.
- Discounted access for certain other INSEAD webinars
“The accelerated 10-month full-time MIM will empower the next generation of well-rounded and agile-thinking individuals to make a positive impact in today’s society and deliver value in the digital age.
By engaging talented young people, MIM will contribute to the school’s mission to develop responsible business leaders who transform business and society. INSEAD’s current master programmes are designed for experienced global professionals – from MBA students to participants in our executive-level programmes. The MIM will make the INSEAD educational offering complete by equipping a new group of post-graduate, pre-experience learners with the most relevant knowledge and skills to succeed in today’s complex world and move it in new and exciting directions.
To learn more about the programme, visit the website or reach out to Thibault Séguret MBA’12J, Programme Director of the INSEAD Master in Management Programme.”
Click here or on the image to see the courses
Our regular Buona Vista lunch organiser Ami Iwakami is moving to the CBD. We are looking for a volunteer to organise the monthly lunch at Buona Vista area.
Please get in touch if you are interested.
Enjoy 40% discount off price of upcoming course. Join and pay before 15 August. Contact us for more information or check the mailer.
Venture Capital Unlocked: Silicon Valley Secrets for Investing in Asia.
Please see a message from the President of the NAA Ms Cintia Tavella
On 15 January 2017, Sami and Sally, our INSEAD mascots, were launched simultaneously from the Singapore and Fontainebleau campuses to promote the Salamander Challenge and INSEAD Giving Day. These initiatives are globally driven by alumni, and in particular by you, our volunteers. Since the launch, Sami and Sally have been bringing the alumni community closer together through their adventures (you’ve seen some of these on our social media channels), as well as raising awareness about giving back to the school. The Salamander family has also grown to meet the demands of our global community. They now include Sadie who was cloned in the Biotech hub of San Francisco by our innovative alumni who were super eager to get involved in the Americas as well as Lenny, Sami’s little brother covering the Middle East.
Many thanks to all those who have already welcome #SamiandSally, #Sadietheclone and #Lennythebro into their countries! If you’d like to get involved, it’s not too late! Read more about the Challenge and INSEAD Giving Day here.
You can help us to spread the news and rally alumni around these initiatives:
• Join the Facebook group to post photos or comment on Sami and Sally’s travels
• Check out the blog to see where #SamiandSally are and view their photos, follow them on Twitter
• To welcome #SamiandSally, #Sadietheclone and #Lennythebro to your country, contact Marina
Click here to see the links to get in touch with Alumni coordinating the many special interest clubs in Singapore Alumni Network.