We are pleased to share with all our INSEAD Alumni community and the Alumni Associations across the world, the newly revised and edited version of the Corporate Governance Handbook for Alumni Associations produced by the Singapore Alumni Association to help build scale and efficiencies for all Associations across the globe.
Given the latest COVID’19 developments, we want to update you on the following implications for our INSEAD Alumni in Singapore:
- Our Dean, Ilian Mihov, has tested positive and is in isolation following the measures in Singapore. We would like to wish our Dean a quick and speedy recovery.
- INSEAD will not be able to welcome alumni on any of its campuses or facilities at this time. Therefore, we kindly ask all our Alumni to help support the school in these challenging times and refrain from accessing any INSEAD campus or facilities over the next few weeks.
- In order to safeguard our Alumni and INSEAD’s reputation, the INSEAD Alumni Association in Singapore has postponed its Annual General Meeting, initially scheduled for Thu March 19th.
- Singapore government has also issued additional precautionary measures to prevent further importation of cases. These include travel advisories against all non-essential travel abroad, and further restrictions on travellers coming into Singapore.
The most important thing currently is to ensure our community is safe. Please follow Singapore government guidelines HERE and be socially responsible.
Thank you for your support and understanding at a difficult time for all of us.
Stay Safe and Positive
Cintia Tavella MBA’07D
INSEAD Alumni Association Singapore
Missed our sold out Career Development and Lifelong Learning Series event with Avalyn Lim TIEMBA14’J and Abel van Staveren EMBA’08D “A Portfolio Career – is that something for me?” in May 2019?
Here is your chance to not miss it again. INSEAD Lifelong Learning is organising a Webinar on the topic, which is free of charge for NAA members.
Not yet a member? Sign up here today to enjoy the following benefits:
Benefits of membership include:
- Discounted or exclusive access to a wide range of alumni events (click here for our full calendar of events):
- Business speaker events
- Roundtable lunch/dinner events
- Career Development Series
- Lifelong Learning Series
- Professors Lecture Series
- Social/networking events
- Access to INSEAD-organised events as well as DUAL (Distinguished Universities Alumni League)-organised events
- Reciprocal membership benefits with other INSEAD National Alumni Associations around the world
- Substantial discounts for INSEAD’s Lifelong Learning initiatives for alumni i.e. a 30% discount on Executive Education programmes, 40% on open online programmes, 50% on alumni pop-up programmes and free access to webinars.
- Discounted access for certain other INSEAD webinars
“The accelerated 10-month full-time MIM will empower the next generation of well-rounded and agile-thinking individuals to make a positive impact in today’s society and deliver value in the digital age.
By engaging talented young people, MIM will contribute to the school’s mission to develop responsible business leaders who transform business and society. INSEAD’s current master programmes are designed for experienced global professionals – from MBA students to participants in our executive-level programmes. The MIM will make the INSEAD educational offering complete by equipping a new group of post-graduate, pre-experience learners with the most relevant knowledge and skills to succeed in today’s complex world and move it in new and exciting directions.
Click here or on the image to see the courses
Our regular Buona Vista lunch organiser Ami Iwakami is moving to the CBD. We are looking for a volunteer to organise the monthly lunch at Buona Vista area.
Please get in touch if you are interested.
Enjoy 40% discount off price of upcoming course. Join and pay before 15 August. Contact us for more information or check the mailer.
Presidential debates re-enacted with twists – The Straits Times 1 Feb 2017
People Would Actually Like Donald Trump More if He Were a Woman Observer US – 9 March
Gender Bending Can Challenge Our Biases INSEAD Knowledge Global – 22 February
CPI Financial UAE – 8 March