The INSEAD Singapore Alumni Association is delighted to invite you to sign up for the first event of a series entitled ‘Future of SIN FinTech’. The first event will be a panel discussion focused on:
“Is Singapore on track to become a smart Financial Services Center?”
Learning from the recent Technology and Innovation initiatives from the Financial Sector, this event will bring together the perspectives of prominent stakeholders of the Singapore Ecosystem.
- Sopnendu MOHANTY, Head FinTech and Innovation Group (FTIG) at Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Keng-Mun LEE, Head of Corporate Innovation at Citi Fintech
- Elodie RICHET, Head of APAC Partnerships at Adyen payment (Unicorn, highly active in the region)
- Steven TONG, Managing Director at StartupBootcamp Fintech Singapore
- Laurent SIMON, Director of Operational Excellence at Standard Chartered
- Arvin SINGH, APAC Business Development Manager at Worldpay
7 pm – 7.45 Panel discussion
7.45 pm – 8.30 pm Q&A
8.30 pm onwards – Networking and refreshments
Future of SIN FinTech is a forum of select industry experts, entrepreneurs and INSEAD Alumni, with the following objectives:
What you will gain from this event?
- Learn from ‘real life case studies’ presented industry experts, entrepreneurs and Insead Alumni
- Connect with key players of the Singapore FinTech ecosystem, namely Bankers, Insurers, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Regulator, Accelerators, prominent professors…
- Expand your perspectives on
- Hot topics and specific challenges associated with FinTech in the region.
- concrete and innovative proposals to address those challenges associated.
- what to do next to “better leverage the Fintech revolution” and accelerate innovation in Financial Services.
Note: the focus will be on content sharing and intimacy, rather than on broad coverage and size of the group (selective audience, no press, dedicated industry workshops).
INSEAD ALUMNI NAA Members: $15
INSEAD ALUMNI Non-NAA Members: $45
Future FinTech brings together the knowledge and the people who have the power to make Singapore a smarter Financial Services hub. We organize 4 events per year, with 1 ‘Framing the discussion’ event, followed by ‘deep dive’ events, which are sector specific (e.g. Payments and retail, Insurance and Internet of Things, Wealth Management)