Future FinTech – Payments Innovation Deep Dive
Thursday 18 August, 6.30pm at INSEAD Campus
Join us as we deep dive further into the future of FinTech with a focus on ‘Payments Innovation’.
After presentations on Digital Payments: Current Landscape/ Background and Future Initiatives, speakers will consider the following questions? What pain points are the retailers and consumers experiencing with cash and cheques? What is the MAS doing to address this? What are payments providers doing to address this?
- Bernard WEE: Monetary Authority of Singapore. Executive Director, Financial Markets Development and Payments & Technology Solutions. P&TS aims to foster a sound and innovative payments and technology ecosystem through partnership and a progressive, risk-based regulatory framework.
- Michael MOON: SWIFT – Head of Payments Markets, Asia Pacific. Focused on identifying and developing new business opportunities in the digital payments space including mobile, online, prepaid, ecommerce.
- Ravi PATEL, YoloPay. Co-Founder of YoloPay in Singapore, a mobile-only payment service designed to give control back to families. YoloPay’s product, YoloLite, leverages the customer’s contextual data to provide various ‘smart’ solutions including insights and offers.
Our Fintech Moderators:
- Laurent SIMON: Director of Digital and Lean Operations at Standard Chartered Bank
- Arvin SINGH: Director of New Channels at Visa
INSEAD Alumni Non-NAA Members and a guest each: $55