“Unlocking The Innovation Success: Chance or Choice?”
Wednesday 17 October 7pm at INSEAD
Did you know that…
- 85% of all packaged good innovations fail in their first year?
- 3 out of 4 innovations tested don’t address a real consumer need?
- a new product that fails to deliver a satisfying experience only has a 5% chance of success in the market?
Successful innovation is hard… Brands face an increasingly busy and competitive market where innovations have to work harder to break through and remain competitive. In the last couple of years, many so-called ‘break-through’ tools emerged promising to unlock innovation success but are they really effective?
Join us to hear more about the challenges innovation experts face today and how Nielsen BASES is leveraging new technological and behavioural science breakthroughs to unlock innovation success:
- Providing an innovative digital platform to co-create innovation ideas together with broader teams
- Using machine learning to test millions of concepts with just 500 consumers
- Integrating System 1 & System 2 thinking processes into testing new product
This event will include a panel discussion with leading innovation experts and an interactive idea creation game. SIGN UP HERE
- INSEAD NAA Members and a guest each pay: $15
- INSEAD NAA Non-members and a guest each pay: $45