Who is IDN?
The INSEAD Directors Network is an official INSEAD Global Alumni Club whose mission is to foster excellent corporate governance through networking, communication and self-improvement.
What do we do?
- We provide an effective platform for governance idea exchange and networking
- We help our members become successful, future-ready directors and identify opportunities
- We enhance the recognition, reputation and value of INSEAD’s Corporate Governance Centre (ICGC) programmes and certifications
How do you benefit from being a member?
- Access to our unique, global community of practicing board members and governance experts
- Regular interactive webinars on current board topics and discussion forums
- Board Opportunity Programme linking our IDP-C members with positions available
- Ambassadors in 25 countries who manage local and international events
- Mentoring programme for board directors*
- Participation at ICGC Director Forums*, IDN Conferences*, the AGM and discussion sessions
- Quarterly board position announcements
- Close links with IAA, National Alumni Associations (NAA) and INBOARD to broaden network and engagement
- Active social media sharing of governance related insights
- Content rich website with regular insightful blog posts and closed member section
Learn more about how to become an IDN member.