Volunteer Feature: Arvin Singh, MBA’14J

What motivates you to continue volunteering for IAA SG through organizing events?

I am motivated to continue volunteering for IAA SG through organizing events because I enjoy working with a team to create positive learning experiences for others. We’ve been able to create thought provoking conversations and sharing across small companies and large enterprises with lessons building a business and scaling through collaboration.

How has volunteering with IAA SG impacted your personal growth and development?

Volunteering with IAA SG has helped me to develop my leadership skills, communication skills, and teamwork skills. It has also helped me expand my network given the broad set of experienced attendees and speakers that have come to our events over the years.

In what ways has your involvement in organizing events for IAA SG strengthened your sense of community?

My involvement in organizing events for IAA SG has strengthened my sense of community by giving me the opportunity to meet people from different backgrounds and cultures. It has also given me a sense of purpose and belonging by engaging with peers in the alumni association as well as INSEAD alum that attended the events.

#iaasg #insead #volunteer