Purpose statement of the IAAF Business & Society Club :
- We encourage the alumni to come together, to brainstorm and to launch common initiatives, to engage our organisations in better aligning business & societal interest
- We support the IAAF governance, the clubs and any individual or collective alumni initiative, in bringing the IAAF’s mission statement to life and in encouraging businesses and organisations to improve their societal impact
The Center of Expertise aims to be transversal and to partner with the IAAF’s professional clubs, governance bodies and alumni community to encourage organisations in better aligning profits and positive social and environmental impact.
The CoE aims to foster the culture of sustainability in and by the business practices (e.g. no philanthropy)
3 pillars: Awareness, Advocacy, Action
Conveying the school and the HGIBS’ purpose
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society.”
We are keeping in mind the HGBIS’ three focus points: 1. Sustainable Models (SDG # 17, 7, 9, 12), 2. Inclusion (SDG # 5, 8, 10), 3. Wellbeing (SDG # 1, 3, 4) – yet also aim to address other emerging topics like climate and decarbonization.
Individual volunteer commitment for the common interest – no sales prospection
A club should under no circumstances be used for commercial exploitation of the INSEAD alumni community (extract of the IAAF clubs’ charter).
Team & organisation
The Center of Expertise is carried out by a team of 60+ alumni, committed in better aligning business and societal impact. An online B&S meeting is organised every two months.
The Center of Expertise is facilitated by Solenn Marquette (MBA D09).
A governance committee supports the coordination of key initiatives. It is composed of:
- Sophie Boyer Chammard (MBA’97D)
- Aude Joly (MCCC’18Jul-F)
- Justin Cruanes (MBA’20J)
- Frédéric Gandolfo (EMBA’17D).
- Learning Expeditions
- Think Tank*
- GEF & WIB
- Positive Leaders podcasts
- Other partners
And more to come: you’re very welcome to join and launch new initiatives with your peer alumni.
- Join us
Please join us and help INSEAD community to foster positive change in business and society!
You can join our B&S mailing list and the IAAF Business & Society Slack platform :
– Via the following link and using your instead.edu email address:
https://slack.com/get-started#find and select IAAF Business & Society Club
– OR send an email to Solenn Marquette ([email protected]).