Please find below IAAF’s Business & Society CoE 2022-2023 program:
Please also contact us if you would like to take on an active role in the group or organize additional activities promoting responsible business.
A bit of context…
As you may know, the “ Business & Society” Center of Excellence was created within the association in 2018, briefly after the INSEAD integrated “business as a force for good” in its mission statement and launched the Hoffman Institute for Business and Society.
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society
Within the Alumni Association in France, the purpose of the Business & Society CoE is twofold:
- “WE ENCOURAGE THE ALUMNI TO COME TOGETHER, BRAINSTORM AND LAUNCH COMMON INITIATIVES, AND ENGAGE OUR ORGANISATIONS TO BETTER ALIGN COMMERCIAL & SOCIETAL INTEREST
- WE SUPPORT THE IAAF GOVERNANCE, THE CLUBS AND ANY INDIVIDUAL OR COLLECTIVE ALUMNI INITIATIVE TO BRING IAAF’S MISSION STATEMENT TO LIFE AND TO ENCOURAGE BUSINESSES AND ORGANISATIONS IMPROVE THEIR SOCIETAL IMPACT”
We are indeed convinced that the alumni community can be a fantastic lever to foster positive change within businesses and in society, while also helping address our current climate and societal challenges.
2022-2023 program of IAAF’s Business & Society CoE
- We are launching this year 2 cycles of events:
- The decarbonization cycle: will help build an understanding of our challenges and solutions around decarbonization
- The IAAF’s Business and Society controverses: will open debates over current societal challenges thanks to 2 outstanding, opposed, and sometimes provocative guest speakers for each event (see themes below).
- Don’t miss out on our on-going series of Positive Leaders podcasts: https://podcast.ausha.co/positive-leaders-podcast, launched in partnership with Sparknews, la Communauté des Entreprises à Mission, B Corp France, Mouvement Impact France et Chez Maurice.
- Save the date for our annual Business & Society drinks. It will take place on May 25th, coinciding with the ChangeNow summit at the nearby Vino Sapiens wine bar.
- We will also reinforce our alignment with the school and current students to help foster the school’s vision of business as a force for good*.
- New partnerships*, notably with the Communité des Entreprises à Mission, will accelerate and strengthen our commitment to promote responsible business.
- Le Think tank B&S* constituted during the first confinement by a group of fellow alumni (open to new members) to reflect on the after-covid, will continue its activities e.g. a white paper about Leaderless Leadership.
* announcements to come soon
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you’d like to contribute. We are looking forward to (e-)meeting you very soon!
The Business & Society CoE