Offer professional career coaching services for alumni members of the IAAF to help them succeed their next job search or get through a career crisis.
Alumni will gain access to professional career coaching delivered by a trusted coach from the INSEAD community at an affordable price.
What coaching may cover?
The coaching can be structured around defined steps, for example:
o Step 1: Contracting, relationship building, situation analysis and assessments: personality, values, interests, competencies, drivers and hurdles…
o Step 2: Defining career objectives
o Step 3: Defining target jobs (industry, roles, etc.)
o Step 4: Creating a search strategy and action plan
o Step 5: Practicing networking, interviewing
o Step 6: Follow-up, feedback and support
As an indication, the coachee may get 7-8 coaching sessions (face-to-face or Skype) over a 3-10 months duration. Average duration of each session: 1 to 1.5 hour.
During the coaching, the coach pro-actively advises and connects the coachee with other relevant IAAF activities and programs (e.g. workshops, conference, etc.)
Action steps for candidate:
• Go through a “Permanence Carrière” session: an alumnus can be advised to take the career coaching program
• Select a Coach from the list of available coaches (all alumni) and arrange a meeting with him/her
• Discovery session (for a duration of 1:30-2:00 hours at no charge). This session aims to confirm the chemistry between the alumn and the coach, to clarify the alumn’s coaching objectives and to agree the practical aspects of the program: duration, number of sessions and fees. The fees are defined by the coach, based on his/her current practice, and includes a rebate in recognition of support to the alumni network
• When confirmed, the alumn signs-up for the program, pays an administrative fee of 50€ to the IAAF
• The IAAF recommends each coach to charge an hourly rate of 150-200€ (TTC)
• Coaching contract, invoicing and payment is managed directly between the coach and the coachee
• In addition to coaching fees, the coachee pays a one-time of 50€ to the Association to cover administrative costs